- thickblacknerd likes this
- ps10952 likes this
- twinsjunk likes this
- fuckyeahteenmoms reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms
- hpgirl62442 reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms
- fcbf likes this
- alyssa-giraffe likes this
- litlmishortyxo reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms
- beautiful-girls-with-secrets likes this
- wttcfor2015 likes this
- ragdollmink likes this
- mermaidsinthetardis reblogged this from thefemimommy
- jane-sweetxx likes this
- loridee10 likes this
- fuckwriteoff reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms
- mommymisty likes this
- emciel reblogged this from miriamzperez
- inthelifeofahousewife reblogged this from mommyslittlemonstar
- morganwerewolf likes this
- miriamzperez reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms and added:
- mamatolittlebear reblogged this from babyhavin2014
- wttc-journeyandrecovery reblogged this from lovesexandparenting
- imperfectillustrator likes this
- gummywormsofshame likes this
- gummywormsofshame reblogged this from mommasparrow
- forthemomontherun reblogged this from mommasparrow and added:
- lovesexandparenting reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms
- sergeantleprosy reblogged this from icanwalkonwater-icanfly
- kaylababii reblogged this from thefemimommy
- babyhavin2014 reblogged this from mommyatfifteen
- mommyatfifteen reblogged this from icanwalkonwater-icanfly
- thefemimommy reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms and added:
- icanwalkonwater-icanfly reblogged this from fuckyeahteenmoms
Fuck Yeah Teen Moms
Changing the conversation around young parents.
Sharing resources and awesome sauce.
Support, not stigma.
This is in response to nearly a decade of fighting imagery that uses families like mine as the poster child for causing poverty and misery.
This is in response to an industry that puts the onus of preventing poverty on individual young women while completely ignoring the actual cause of poverty - an economic system that devalues children and families and most people at every step of the way.
This is in response to the messaging that everything will be okay if you just wait - in the face of mass incarceration, stop and frisk, closure of public schools, defunding of public education, inaccessible healthcare, sequestering the safety net.
Young families are not the problem here. We are one of the only countries without paid maternity leave. You can be fired if your child gets the chicken pox.
But obscene amount of money goes into shaming young moms and telling youth who are getting screwed over by our system from birth that everything will be okay if they "make good choices".